Saturday, February 04, 2012

 

David Global Crier Goes on FaceBook and Newsvine

I have become an active user, for the first time last week on FaceBook and Newvine. They are both very different cyberspace platforms for communication.(social networking) in todays world of no boundaries. In my quest to get information out and feedback in, mostly concerning the Israeli/Palestinian life long crisis that has only gotten worse over the recent years. It is a learning experience in progress. I have been in and out as well as kidded out of many political forums/discussions for many years. I have watched the political and diplomatic debate on the Israeli/Palestinian crisis evolve over the years, with so much of it remaining the same cycle repeating over and over.

My FaceBook page(1) David Crier
http://www.facebook.com/globalcrier?ref=tn_tnmn"
Here on FaceBook you can find an infinite number of cyberspace friends. FaceBook does the work for you. Then there are the different groups and causes that are out there. I am one of them who is trying to connect with people who have a similar interest in the Israeli/Palestinian Crisis. The levels, views, intentions, and degrees will very greatly in any cause based cyberspace friendship. I guess what I am trying to say is there is a lot of junk mail that has to be separated on FaceBook. We will see where the FaceBook road goes over time.
Now the second site I joined and became active is newvine a property of MSNBC. http://global-crierglobalcrier.newsvine.com/Making what the Global Crier post on newsvine the property of General Electric and Microsoft the mother boards. I guess the Global Crier can’t publish the story about the “Palestinian Slowocaust” I don’t want them owning that too. Still trying to learn the vines, hopefully without hanging myself. There seems to be a higher level/quality of debate, from what little I have seen on newsvine so far. When I joined newsvine I thought it was a site mostly for writers on different topics and comments. I am finding out that there are a lot of newsvine seeders and clippers on the newsvine site. That take other people’s articles and post them for you to read and make comments. They are rated by the number of votes and comments each one gets. Still trying to figure out how it all works. I have some growing suspicions that over time I hope will be proven false. Again over time we will see where the newsvine goes. David Global Crier

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?