Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Twelve Step Program for Peace in the Middle East
The latter of the two choices will require at least a twenty year twelve-step program to peace and security. With the United Nations, Arab League of Nations, NATO, European Union and the NGO’s of humanity coming together for a twenty year mission. Israel and the United States will be called before the International Tribunal as well as any other nations or people involved war crimes related to this crisis. Each side will have a chance to present their case with the International Tribunal making the final ruling which is a ruling of a settlement more than punishment.
Any military aggressive action taken by any of the parties involved after the International Peacekeepers have entered the region will be judged much more harshly than war crimes committed in the past.
· Stop the fighting
· Move in International Peacekeepers
· Set-up the Peace table for long term negations
· Set-up long term international relief efforts
· Set up the International Tribunal
· Resolve the agreeable difference outside the International Tribunal
· International Tribunal gives ruling on unsettled matters
· Enforcement of International Tribunal rulings
· The monitoring of the situation on the ground
· Fine tuning of any problems
· The dismembering of the International Tribunal
· A world wide celebration for peace